Saturday, January 27

F IS FOR FRIENDS

New or old, friends are our most precious commodity and you can never have too many. I wanted to honour these very important people in a way that is special to them, while staying true to the nature of my blog. Each of the selections today is dedicated to a friend. One is a person I've known and worked with for a while now. Two are people I've only just met here, through this blogging experience. To these infinitely special people, I hope these songs brighten your day, the way your presence in my life does for me.


FOR KERMIT: I know how you love Frank Zappa's work, so here's a video that we can both enjoy, and perhaps perform together some day.


Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts


FOR DR. B.: Thank you for making me laugh and for being so sweet this week as I learn the ropes of blogging. I hope you like these songs and understand why you get two.









FOR STEVE: Your art brought magic to my week, and your comments kept me going on a day when I thought no one was listening. From what I've observed, you love, and are inspired, by your environment, so I hope this song strikes a chord in you. Next time, I hope I'll know your musical taste a little better.



4 comments:

AtriaBooks said...

Clearly I get two songs because you're in love with me. And I love you too.

Who is that singing Summer Wind?

Vanessa said...

Hey, I just realized that the video won't play. It worked alright last night. Sorry Kerm. I'll try to fix that.

Dear Dr. B.
Promise you won't get angry with me? I looked everywhere for your song, but the only version of it I could find was by Barry Manilow. I know he's not Sinatra. I hope you weren't too disappointed.

Travis Cody said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my place today. I love music and I love dance!

I've bookmarked your site. I'll be back to check out more of the great tunes you've got posted.

silentsurfur said...

Hey Vanessa, Thank you for your visit to my blog and posting those comments...I would love to have your blog link on my blog. Let me know what do you think?